Today is more of a “State of the Union” address for my blog. There is much going on, and while I can’t share it all I will share that that I have some projects up my sleeve.
I thought I would give you a little preview of things to come in the next few months. Its just a preview….you can’t see it all. I will give you hints starting at the left and going left to right down each row.
- I am going to do something with this wood that is in the basement of the house we are flipping. It starts with butcher and ends with block. Get the hint? Now you have to figure out where.
- I just
finished a kitchen moodboard for a reader. This is a little preview of ideas for this kitchen.
- My mantle is to bland and I have and idea that will require a fabric scrap and a sharpie.
- I found this chair at a thrift store. Actually I found two of them
- I am working on a wedding moldboard. Do you see why I needed the chair?
- This bathroom is getting an overhaul. It’s a small master that needs some storage.
- This moodboard is inspired by my favorite place on earth.
- I am working on a kitchen moodboard for another reader who won the moodboard giveaway during the Advent Calendar. She wants a kitchen that is Tuscan style and I am just finishing up my ideas
- I Love Rehabs is finally going to have a presence on Facebook. Any ideas what you want it to be?
This year you will see lots of the following:
- Room Rehabs
- Wedding Ideas
- And so much more……
Thanks for voting for me on the Apartment Therapy Homies Contest. If you haven’t voted and you want to then Click Here. I would love
your vote but there are other wonderful blogs that are worth voting for too. I am just happy to be in the top 30. I scroll up and down and am surrounded by some serious skills and creativity and don’t take that lightly!
You guys are the best readers,