If you have read the post on Asa's Room you saw that our budget was $100.00 This is really tough to do if you can't re-use what you have. Here is how I did it:
- Moved the dresser all the way to the wall and took out the rocking chair into the new babies room $0.00
- Painted one wall with chalkboard paint. The great this is they had a full can because they painted a door in their kitchen with it. I did not want to spend $12.00 on more paint so I was scraping the can. I did it! Asa's parents also had paint supplies. $0.00.
- Art Wall. I explained how I did here. Since I had the trim it cost $2.18 total
- Record covers and sheet music: We had all of this. This family is musical $0.00
- Lamp on dresser: 0$ We had this Ikea lamp.
- Other decor: The piggy bank, sketch of Asa, race car, baskets was all in Asa's room to begin with. $0.00
- Stainless Steel Spray Paint: $7.00 (Used for rug, clips, and some frames)
- White Spray Paint $7.00 (Used for rug, trim, hamper)
- Children's Book Wall: I explained how I did it here. $15.00
- White paint for book wall: I had it in my paint shed. $0.00
- Crates: They were in their garage. Here is how I covered them. Score! $0.00
- Fabric for crates: I had this in my fabric stash $0.00
- Wood for crate ottoman: This is from my wood pile. Here is how I did it.
- Foam for crate ottoman: I didn't like the cushion to the original chair I slipcovered. It was way too big. So I cut some foam off of it and re-used it here. $0.00
- White Side Table: Lowes, clearance outdoor furniture $8.00
- Chair: Church Army Thrift Store, $10.00cialis online